Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am sorry this picture is sideways, I don't know how to change it at the moment. This is the first snowman I have made in years because of the lack of good packing snow but we finally got some! Ryan and I made this snowman, and my landlady was so excited to see a snowman out her window that she made a scarf, and got candles for the eyes, a yellow ball for the nose, an easter basket for a hat, and two nice sticks for the arms. She was so excited to give them to us to put on it, she was like a little kid! It made for a fun day.

You have to look closely, but this is a pig I made. If you cut the picture in half vertically, that is right where his neck meets the body(only part of the body shows). His Chin and nose end half way horizontally. I don't know if that makes sense or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pig! I am guessing it is a white pig??? I am glad you are playing in the snow again! It used to be one of your favorite past times
love,
Mom

Lonna said...

Now that is what I call a snowman. It is huge. That is really funny how excited your landlady was. I am glad that she had all of the supplies just hanging around, I wonder if she was planning on making one if you didn't. I can see the pig and it is very clever. I don't think that I would have thought of that. I am always impressed with your creativity Becky.