Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ryan and I

Well, I thought I would humor Lonna and tell you about the fun things Ryan and I do inbetween work and school.
Last week there was a girls choice formal dance at the institute. I asked Ryan and to my surprise he agreed (he hates dances). It was so fun to get dressed up! I borrowed a dress from my boss's daughters. It was a deep red. I even put makeup on!! I haven't gone to a formal dance for several years and I have never gone to a dance with Ryan. He claims he can't dance but he had moves that proved otherwise. He's a natural! Needless to say, I had a ton of fun and am very grateful for Ryan sacrificing his sanity to take me out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun it is to go out and do something different!! I hope there are pictures to share!!

Elann

Lonna said...

Even makeup! I am so glad that you were able to get him to be your date. It is kind of strange to go with someone else just because your spouse doesn't like dances. Thanks for letting me in on your secret couple life.

Terry Neff Allen said...

Ryan could be an example to his father about dancing! I think dancing is sooo hot. I'm glad (and surprised) that he took you. I always told him that I knew he could dance if he would only try.

Syl said...

Ryan gets lots of brownie points for his dance sacrifice! Way to go Ryan! I hope you took pictures Becky! I would like to see you in the red dress! (I love to dance too.)