Tuesday, January 29, 2008

corn continuing:

Before I continue, I made a slight change to the 1st post of the story.
Continuing on:

"Where is my juice?!" Corn screamed for the seventh time. Corn had inherited her ability to yell from her father, the king.
"I have been waiting for three minutes now!"
"I'mmm,I'm sorry your highness" Charles stuttered as he came running, frantically trying not to spill the grape juice in the diamond studded goblet.Of course, Corn did not know his name was Charles. He was simply "servant" or "you there". That's how it was with the royal family. The Donnalingtons.They cared for no one but themselves and what benefited them.

4 comments:

Syl said...

keep it coming! Interesting family.....I hope you aren't basing it on your true to life childhood?????

Christopher J Barlow said...

Am I charles? Huh am I? you can tell me I won't be offended, I may beat you up next time I see you but I won't be offended.
Christopher J Barlow

Terry Neff Allen said...

I'm already sucked in!! Is this an autobiography? I know you really are a princess, cuz Ryan is a little king. :)

Lonna said...

I think that I am going to need a little more than just a snipit each time. But I love it. Keep it coming.