Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your right!

Yup, Jenn's inlaws are the lucky ones to have the coolest tree house ever. It even has a spiral staircase.
Someday, I will continue the Corn story, but it might be a few more days, and then I promise to give a lot longer segment to make up for my slack.

Kidless married couple fun for last week:
Ryan and I went on a group date! That has been awhile since I have done that. There was one other married couple, one exclusively dating couple, and 3 first dates. We played wally ball, (translation: volleyball in a racquetball court) and guess what?! I am not as uncoordinated as I thought! Ryan did really well too and I had no idea he could play so well. We then got Chinese take out and the girls were asked to wait outside the apartment. We entered to find a low table covered in a red table cloth and lit candles, and a Chinese lantern! They decided to celebrate the Chinese new year(a little later than normal). They even had Chinese music playing. It was pretty fun and interesting to be on that group date, and both Ryan and I were extremely glad not to be in the single pool anymore as we watched the awkward first dates try and impress each other.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Wally ball for 2 hours straight causes sore muscles...

Lonna said...

First off I want to say that I really like your little pop quiz questions. And second I think that you two would be a fun couple to go on a group date with. And what a good mix of couples. Ahhh so nice to not be dating, and better yet not to be doing the first date thing. Sounds like a lot of fun, and how clever to do the whole dinner atmosphere as well. I love hearing about your lives, It kind of makes me feel like we are not so far away.

Syl said...

Sounds like you had fun! I'm glad!
Thanks for sharing!