Monday, January 28, 2008

The moment you have all been waiting for...

I have had the beginning of my story ready to post for quite some time, but I kept leaving it in my apron at work. It is still there, but I have decided I have to just do my best to remember and get this story posted!

Refining Corn

I, Cornamelia, am a princess. That's right, a princess. Princesses are supposed to have these wonderful lives. They get to sleep in feather soft beds, wear beautiful clothes, have people dote on them, and do whatever they want. This was my life until one day I woke up to find I had to save the kingdom. Alone. That isn't even the worst part! The thing was, I was only 5 years old. Sound scary to you? I wasn't scared, I was simply annoyed.
I don't think I am starting my story right. I don't like talking about myself (anymore that is) so let's start over. We are going to pretend that this is a story of a different princess, in a different land. We will call her Corn.

2 comments:

Lonna said...

Keep it coming Becky I really like it. And Gwen loves corn so you are off to a great start with us.

Syl said...

I enjoyed the first part and really look forward to the next! Thank Becky! I have always loved your stories!