Wednesday, February 24, 2010

love at 22045th sight



Well folks, I hope you like baby pictures because pretty much all my posts are going to be about Ellie from now on. These two pictures are her in some outfits her great-aunt bought her and I thought were cute. They are the baby bag outfits (the bottom is like a sleeping bag) which are convenient. Ellie has so many cute clothes from different people it is hard to choose what to put her in each day! If only she liked changing clothes, I would do it more often. Alas, she hates her clothes changed so I avoid it if possible. Yesterday though, she had poop leak after poop leak and we went through 4 different outfits!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth! Who does like to chance clothes over and over, of course if I had as many cute clothes or looked that cute in them I might change my mind.

jen

Syl said...

She sure looks cute in those clothes! I love blogs about Ellie, so blog on!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! What big, beautiful eyes. Beck, Grandma just told me about the care package you sent her. How thoughtful of you! I'm really impressed and wished I'd have thought of it. Way to go. And, you being so busy w/a new little one, even more impressive. ~Nancy

Lonna said...

Well poop accidents happens to be a pretty good way to go through outfits. I have to say that 4 in one day is pretty impressive.

I am glad to see you relishing all the fun and tiny moments that you have with her. You are a very good mother Becky.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, Hunter does that all the time too. I don't understand how so much comes from someone so small. Haha. Good thing we have a lot of clothes for him to go through.
Your baby is adorable Becky. Congrats a wee bit late. :)