Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1 Month

My baby is 1 month today! I can't believe it. She is looking a lot less like a newborn and a lot more like a baby. It is sad! That stage went so quick.
This is our little burrito. It really helps when she is fussy to wrap her in this snuggle me...so basically she is almost always wrapped in it!
We are really enjoying our Ellie. She is so cute and is starting to react more to what we do. She likes to do sit-ups with her Grandma and Daddy. She is looking at us more. She recognizes her Daddy's voice and will turn to find him when she hears it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, time flies! Ellie is so adorable I she looks so snug and happy.

Still waiting for our little one. Two more weeks, but he seems perfectly content to stay just where he is, so we'll see...

Syl said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been an entire month already! She is SO cute and we look forward to a visit soon!

Leslie said...

Oh what a peaceful little sleeper! In the top pic she looks like L & M when they were her size. I love little burrito babies and I'm glad you've found something that will calm her. Congrats on a month~you have done a great job!

Lonna said...

So lets see here by the time you read this it will be almost two months that she has externally been a part of your little family.

Time really does go by so fast. She was so darling when we saw you, thanks for letting me hold her. There is something in my brain that continually forgets how little babies really are when they are born.

She is darling. Thanks for all the pictures.