Sunday, February 1, 2009

Concerning Abraham Lincoln

Ryan joined the American Festival Chorus (the new choir Craig Jessop started). On Saturday was a concert they did celebrating Abraham Lincoln. It was pretty exciting! There are over 260 members in the choir. They had a soul singer from Florida come, and also Senator Bennett came and spoke. It was great music, and a great orchestra, and the best part is I got to see Ryan in a tux again! I think he needs to buy me a fancy dress so I can match him...
The others in the picture is Ryan's mom Terry(also in the choir), and his grandma. Ryan's family is full of talented singers. They overwhelm me with how great their talent is!

2 comments:

Syl said...

I would have loved to hear your concert, Ryan! I am glad it went well. You sure look good in a Tux!

Terry Neff Allen said...

Wow Becky! You are most definitely very easily overwhelmed! Your family is amazingly talented and genius. You have good genes!