Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ryan is great

Ryan and I had our one year anniversary on Sunday! Yay! Ryan is such a wonderful guy. He is funny and makes me happy. He is also very good to me and supportive. I have written things about Ryan before so I wont really go on about specifics but I am really grateful to have him and couldn't have picked a better person to spend eternity with.

For our anniversary(ok, it was really an excuse) we put some money into a few computer parts to upgrade our current two. We are combining to make one really nice computer. I had to take a picture of Ryan with the new parts because he was so excited it was like Christmas! I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ah! Half the reason I called last night was to wish you a (late) Happy
Birthday and Anniversary and then I forgot, sorry.

Happy Birthday, Becky!!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!

Syl said...

I think Ryan is a great guy too and continue to be grateful you are married! He sure took great care of you while you were down from your surgery! happy anniversary!