Monday, July 21, 2008

Tribute to Avatar

I don't think I have ever been so excited about a show before. I LOVE AVATAR!!!! For those who don't watch, the last episode was just shown Saturday. I have such mixed feelings. I loved seeing what happens, but I am so destitute that it is over.

Signs of an Avatar junkie:
We get so excited about new episodes it is all we think about
We watch the entire series over and over
When we meet someone who also watches Avatar, they are an immediate friend
We are such geeks, and proud of it!

Seriously, I thought it was silly when I first heard about it (Ryan and his cousin watched them). But then it happened. Ryan and Ammon(cousin) were starting from the beginning again, and I sat down by them with a book to read. I don't think I turned a page (we all know how much I love to read)! I was sucked in and still am.

Well, I could go on and on all night, but I know you who don't watch Avatar are bored with my ramblings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give, I was waiting for what an Avatar was but was never told. What is it, where do I try it, taste it, watch it? I'm up for a new addiction let me in on the secret!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Uncle to Zuko

David

Tannie Smith said...

I didn't think they could beat any of the other Avatar state moments and then they crushed it with awesomeness!!!! I love Aang, I love Zuko,
I LOVE AVATAR!!!

Syl said...

I have never heard of Avatar! You are failing in your duties to your Mother ....so tell me all about it! Is the addiction similar to a Star Trek addiction?