Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagging is fun!

Yay! I was tagged! Here goes:

3 joys: -Ryan
-reading
-sleep


3 fears: -rubber bands
-death of someone I know
-failing

3 goals: -standing up straight
-making it to the Celestial kingdom
-accomplish things(not wasting my time)

3 current obsessions/collections: -Peanut Butter Crunch cereal
-Mario Kart
-Politics

3 surprises about me: -I am into politics now, when I used to detest them.
-I can't tan on my legs
-I used to save my teeth that would fall out and wrap them in paper and write the date on it. In fact, I think I still have two of them somewhere...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog update, Becky! Really cool and in fact the wall paper is a lot like the paint we just painted our bedroom! I didn't know some of those things about you...it was fun to find out. Now get Ryan A. to answer the same questions????
love,
Mom

ryan said...

I'm glad I'm a joy in your life.

Christopher J Barlow said...

Do you really think I will let myself be tagged.
Christopher J Barlow

Lonna said...

Good luck with the James one. You know how he is...stubborn. But I will give it a try.

I too like the new look. I was also quite surprised to see your latest obsession was politics! Really?

And fear of rubber bands, could that be traced back to brothers?

Mindy said...

I can't tan on my legs either!

Terry Neff Allen said...

Two teeth somewhere still? Yuk! But I like the other information...maybe I should tag myself and write these things on my blog.