Sunday, June 22, 2008

More trip

Our first day in California, we went to the beach. It was really foggy so it looks dark in this picture, but the water was great, the waves were fun, and the sand was soft!I both love and hate spiders. I hate them in my house, but I think they are soooo cool looking! This one was on the rail at Magic Mountain(six flags). You can't really tell the size from the picture but it was about two inches big, maybe slightly smaller. These spiders were all over! When we saw this one we looked around in the same area for more and found another dozen almost instantly!
This is a strange picture, I know. But it is of the roller coaster called Tsatsu. It was our favorite by far. You hang in a crawl position and then proceed to plunge head first! Another favorite was X2. They actually shoot flames at you!
Here is us waiting in a line.

3 comments:

Lonna said...

I am having a twinge of jealousy, it has been a long time since I have been on a roller coaster, mostly due to babies, ah yes all because of the babies. But it looks like fun.

I am a little creeped out by the spider photo, I am not a person that is friends with the arachnids.
But the beach looks lovely.

Sand between your toes, luke warm water...it is like a spa day...in your clothes.

Anonymous said...

I think that last picture is so funny. Ryan looks normal but you have the look of a woman with little sleep and or a woman on drugs. Was it just the high from putting your life in danger with rollercoaster and spiders?

Jen

Syl said...

I sure miss the ocean! I am so glad you got to see it again. Looks like you had a great dose of scary roller coaster rides! I am afraid I wouldn't have gone on those two!