Saturday, May 3, 2008

What is wrong with this picture?

There is something in this picture that doesn't belong. Can you see it?...Ryan and I have a group of friends that we go on dates with occasionally and they are usually fairly creative. Last nights date was movie and dinner in the canyon! We made tinfoil dinners, played a card game called "Big fish, little fish", listened to guitar music, and watched psycho(The old Alfred Hitchcock version)! Someone brought a generator and a tv and we had our own little theater. It was a lot of fun, that is until we had to clean up in the pitch black after a scary movie...

2 comments:

Syl said...

That's the only way to go camping, but I'll never watch Psyco! Too scary!

Lonna said...

I have to say that I am with your mom on this one, I am too much of a chicken to watch Psycho, but I think that the tv + generator + half camping sounds like a great match up.