Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday fun

Ryan and I had a busy day today. In the morning Ryan's cousin's baby was blessed. Right after that we drove to Draper to Cassidy's blessing. We hadn't seen her before and I held her for a long time! She is so cuddly. Here is a picture of her. Look at all that hair! After the blessing and lunch in the park, Mom and Dad agreed to drive to Logan to visit with us longer! We introduced them to Mario Kart for the Wii. They proved themselves both spontaneous and fun! Thanks for coming Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming Ryan and Becky. We really did enjoy seeing you, hopefully we can see more of you soon. Lots and lots of love!!

Elann

Syl said...

I am glad for the proof that we are spontaneous and fun! We appreciate the opportunity Becky! It was really nice to be with you and Ryan for a little while.

Lonna said...

That is a cute picture of Cassidy. I think that she has more hair than I do. I love that you took that video of your parents playing mario kart, you know that they are going to be hooked for sure.