Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I like to do...What?

Being married has brought to my attention certain things I like to do (Keep your minds out of the gutter!) that I never thought possible. I am almost ashamed to admit it after all the fuss I used to put up about it, but the times for confession have arrived(thanks to Mom). Here it is. I like to cook. I don't know how it happened. I actually like trying to see if I can make something scrumptious. I am still only mediocre but I have definitely improved (I have confirmed that with Ryan). My favorite thing to make is pastas. Does anyone have good pasta recipes? The only stipulations is it can't have mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, or peas.

That is enough confessions for one day.

3 comments:

Lonna said...

I am so happy for you. What an exciting discovery. I too love to dabble in new cooking territory, but my friend James is the one that suffers if I botch the recipe. Oh well it hasn't stopped me yet.

I will look through what I have for pasta dishes that don't include any of those things, but you are getting a little picky. Just kidding. If I find some I will surely send them your way. Here is to cooking.

Anonymous said...

You should try a Fettecini Alfredo making your own alfredo sauce of course. It's quite fun and you can add other iems like chicken or shrimp.

Syl said...

I love to cook too...especially for small family numbers! It takes alot of the joy out of cooking to cook for 8 and 6 of them huge eaters! I even invented some recipes....that is fun too.