Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grandparents/parents/fun

Guess who came to visit?
Papa introduced Ellie to Curious George. She then kept asking him for "monkey".

We went and saw several Des Moines attractions. The Bodyworld exhibit. The Capital Building. And a few malls. I felt like I was on vacation myself getting to be a tourist! We loved it!

My two loves, with Ellie's only true love...the lion. Papa bought it for her and she carries it everywhere.

Thank you for your visit! We sure had fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got some great pictures Becky. Oh we miss you all SO much! I see we have been replaced by the Lion Brent bought her.....
xxooo
MOm

The Boswells said...

I love seeing pictures of your life. Of course I know it's all pretend because you still eight but if you were grownup it looks like you would be happy :)