Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snow Snow Snow

I kept hearing about snow in Utah, and I was thankful I wasn't there. But then one morning not so long ago, I woke up to 5 inches or so. It was the perfect packing snow so I couldn't complain! The snow was a little heavy though so an upright snowman wasn't working well. Ellie helped by eating my snow and then deserting me to the cold while she watched from the warm window.

I love seeing Ellie learn new things. We have been working on counting for awhile. She would do up to 3 in order but that was it. Today as I was reading, she was talking and it took me a second to realize what she was saying. ...5...6...7...8..9..10. I cheered her which she thought was great so she did it two more times for me, the whole 10!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! way to go Ellie! I love your snow woman.
xxxoooo
M

The Boswells said...

I have to say it never, ever occurred to me to try and make a snow person? laying down! You are brilliant. Of course if I tried that it would look like a blob with vaguely familiar bits on it yours looks great!