Sunday, May 16, 2010

Leon Honey

To my Grandpa:

Even though you are not here, I want to express my thoughts and gratitude to you.
You taught me to love music. Remember how you took me to your concerts? I would sit in the balcony right above the piano and watch the pianist's fingers. After wards I would join you on the stage and feel so proud that my grandpa was in the orchestra. You also taught me to play the flute, tune, and repair pianos. I loved that summer of learning with you!
More than teaching me music, you taught me how important families are with all the genealogy work you did. You bore a testimony to me about families when you told me how happy you were that I was married in the temple. It was not a casual comment, but a sincere expression of joy that moved you, and me. You have been there for me, come to my recitals, and always been happy to see me.
You showed me what it is to endure to the end, with your good attitude when you still had control during your trial.
I love you very much! We will miss you, but are blessed with the knowledge that we will see you again in a better place.

Until then,
Becky

2 comments:

Syl said...

That was lovely Becky....thank you

coach handbags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.