Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crazy in Love

I know, you are thinking, "not another sleeping picture". But this is not any sleeping picture, this is a special one. This is a baby who has been asleep for 8 hours straight, and slept for another hour! It was a HUGE blessing from Heavenly Father because I was so exhausted that night. She has now done that 3 times (not in a row though). It is so nice to see hope of sleeping through the night again.
I love seeing her and her Dad play together. She loves it too.

Sleepy with Grandma Allen.

Do you know how you know you are crazy in love? It is when your daughter talks to you her baby talk, and you are enthralled....even though she has done it every day for hours. It is when your baby rolls over and you think it is right up there with climbing mount Everest. It is when your baby plays with her tongue and you think it is so cute you have to record it and take 20 or so pictures. It is when your baby does ANYTHING new, you feel the need to tell anyone who will listen, including strangers. Yeah, we are so wrapped around her chubby hand. We have become the annoying parents who just talk about their kid and you want to tell them you don't care, or that a poopy diaper isn't really that exciting.

We went to Iowa last week to look for an apartment. Des Moines is beautiful! Very green, lots of trees, good areas. We are excited now to move and start our new adventure.

5 comments:

Megan said...

oh, I can't wait until I can get 8 hours of sleep again... most so far is only 5.

and we are totally in love with Superman too. I completely understand.

Syl said...

The nice thing about being a grandma is I ALWAYS love to hear every new thing or any old thing that my grandchildren do! I love the pictures....she is so beautiful and congratulations on the sleep! What a lovely blessing.

The Boswells said...

I'm with mom, I love to hear it, because I am one of the those mom's too. I love the pictures of ellie, she is a doll, she looks so different every time I see a new picture of her. Thanks for sharing.

Lauren said...

She's so beautiful!

Lonna said...

She is growing and changing so fast. I love that about babies, and I think that is why all those things are so fun and exciting, because it happens and changes so quickly.

What parent would be gaa gaa over their baby, and especially when they are so darling. Is she really rolling over already?