Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Ryan and I drove to Mom and Dad's and got to enjoy Easter with them, Leslie, and the girls. Here L&M are just about to embark on their adventure in the basement (it was snowing outside).



Here they are finding the eggs. Sorry the video is kinda boring but there you have it.


Happy with their treats. We (Ryan and I) actually hid them over and over again so they could keep finding them.
Here is Liv happy to be a part of everything.
Easter Egg hunts are rather tiring. All that excitement.
And of course, you need to color Easter eggs too. We have lots of green ones...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys colored eggs for real?! And hid eggs over and over?! I don't think you should be parents, you guys would be wasted, as parents, you guys are too fun! You guys are a parents best friend, the aunt and uncle that play with kids. I'm impressed, that is why I had kids really fast, I never was a very good aunt. Oh well, I'll have to try for grandma of the year instead.

Jen

Syl said...

Good for you to get a video of them finding eggs! I didn't get one. Congratulations to the two Easter bunnies who came to our house and helped a whole bunch!

Lonna said...

Well well well look who decided to play the Easter favorites. I like that you actually hid the eggs over and over again, and that L&M wanted to find them too. Pretty sure that around here one time is enough and then the candy is gone.

And the egg dying as well, now that is a little over the top. Just kidding I am only jealous because I don't trust my own children to do it so we don't. Totally my own infliction on them.

They look cute and very Easterish even if there was snow.