Friday, March 20, 2009

Continuing on...

Our next adventure was to Ryan and Leslie's! They took us to the LBJ Presidential Library. It had fun flight simulators. Here is Ryan and his girls trying to make a safe landing.

The Ryan's both play guitar so they played a few songs together. I love listening to the guitar!Here are the guys hanging out with their bottle of pop.
The twins sang a story to me. It is about the picture we drew, getting married in the castle and temple, and a dragon. Pretty exciting stuff.


Hmm, sadly I don't seem to have a picture of Leslie. I will have to work on that next time I go down. Be prepared Leslie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are to be addressed as Ryan² (Ryan Squared, just in case the little two doesn't show up in this comment). Your disrespect just cost you the label of "groupie"

Syl said...

What cute pictures! You really make me sad I wasn't there! I love the orginal song sung just for you! Thanks for sharing it.

Leslie said...

Oh I think that picture at Zilker will suffice. :)
And whatever Ryan Squared, where are you going to find better groupies, I mean really?
That video of the twins is classic-a feature your last camera did not have I'm sure.
We really enjoyed your visit out here; you guys are such great guests! What with all the piggy backs and hide and seek that went down we are missing you a lot. Please tell us you have another Spring Break coming up.

Leslie said...

p.s. I have a really funny story about this video clip, I will either post it on my blog or e-mail it to you. :)