Thursday, December 4, 2008

Takamine

As funny as I found those pictures(see previous post), I admit it scared me a bit every time I would go to my blog. They are rather startling pictures, so I decided I better post again so that I can have relief to my eyes.
Ryan and I have a guitar that we REALLY like and are going to sell our two old guitars and buy this new one (eventually). It is a Takamine. Surprisingly, it is even a fairly low price. We looked at some $2000 guitars that we didn't like nearly as much! It is like candy to our fingers! So sweet and tasty. Wonderful sounds that can be made, freedom of expression and imagination, what could be better? The picture makes it look purple but it is black. Here it is:

6 String Acoustic / Electric

Body Shape: NEX C/A
Rosette: Concentric Rings
Top: Quilt Maple
Inlays: Abalone Dots
Back: Quilt Maple
Sides: Quilt Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Electronics: TP4T Preamp
Tuners: Chrome

1 comment:

Syl said...

I love your guitar pick! I hope you get it!