Monday, September 22, 2008

Long, long time ago...

I don't know what happened, but somehow I forgot to post pictures on my Thanksgiving point trip!!! Ryan and I met Mom and Dad and Jen, Garrett, and kids there. It was a lot of fun! I am missing some pictures so I will have to just describe some things. One thing was a pond full of Coy. There were so many that they were up against each other. Some of them were over a foot long! Another fun feature there is the waterfall. It is a VERY tall man made waterfall. I love water. The picture above is a pathway that goes around the rose garden. Garrett rented a golf cart so we got to take turns riding and resting because it was so hot! It was an enjoyable day!



2 comments:

Syl said...

That was a lovely day! I am so glad you got to enjoy the gorgeous surroundings of Thanksgiving point. It was hot though, wasn't it! 107 I think. You got some lovely close ups of the roses.

The Boswells said...

We really enjoyed that also, I'm so glad you guys were their also! You are much better keeping track of my kids than I am!