Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wedding pictures

Most of you haven't seen any pictures from our wedding (my mother-in-law only saw them a few days ago) so I thought I would post some. Or alot. It will take a few posts. This first one is my parents in law and Mindy, Ryan's sister just below him. Here Lonna is describing something very fascinating but I can't tell you what because I wasn't there.
I like this picture of dad
Chris the errand boy
And I am a bit twisted but I laughed at this picture despite Madison's obvious distress. I found it cute.

3 comments:

Syl said...

I love seeing your wedding pictures. You are SO beautiful and what lovely parents you have. Madison's expression is priceless...so is Dad's.

Lonna said...

I like that picture of your dad as well. Poor Madison she must have been having a really bad day. I am glad that you are gong to post lots more of your wedding pictures I am excited to see all the fun pictures that Allen took.

The Boswells said...

Hey Bec, I loved that picture of Dad. I would love a copy of that, I think it says it all. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten that look from him.