Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hmmm...

Despite everyones lack of faith in me... (shame on you) I am updating my blog. You actually have Ryan to thank. He took my picture and told me to post it so I would finally have a new entry. This is a boring picture. I am practicing the piano at Mom's. I was asked to play at a wedding and I decided it would be a good excuse to make myself practice. I am slightly scared though because they want me to choose the songs. I have the prelude picked out but nothing for the aisle. If anyone has suggestions I would appreciate it! They just don't want the wedding march.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know a lot of people use pachabel (spelling sorry) canon in D something...I can't remember also maybe something in your book from the Pride and P movie. I loved your testimony too. I agree I spent all day talking to people about how much conference touched me, very powerful stuff.
Jen

Lonna said...

love the picture. Wow playing for a wedding, you must be famous, a USU celebrity. So they don't want the wedding march huh, well maybe you should play a birthday song, that would be funny.