Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conference

I don't know about all of you, but I thought this was an amazing conference. So many of the Apostles bore their testimonies stronger than usual about Christ. I too want to bear mine. I know that we are in the true church. We have leaders, prophets of God who I am so grateful to have guide us and keep us on track. The scriptures are written by Prophets of God. They are real and true and have wonderful knowledge. I know that Heavenly Father truly pours blessings and more knowledge and spirit down on us when we are seeking for Him. I know the most important thing we can do is make it back to Heavenly Father. I know I can't do that without Ryan. I am so blessed to have a husband who loves his Savior and wants to be better. He makes me want to be better and I am encouraged by his example. This is my testimony, in Jesus Christ's name, amen.

2 comments:

Syl said...

I was so happy to read your testimony! Thank you for sharing that! We LOVED having you here for Conference, thank you!

Lonna said...

Enjoy the times when you are able to hear and listen to all of conference, because as soon as you add some kids in the mix, basically it is like the circus that day. That is a beautiful testimony, thanks for sharing.