Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Quilt

Well folks, this is the moment we have been waiting for.
The quilt is done.
Some of you may know, this has all consumed my life for the last 6 weeks. Hours a day sewing. 
Mom and Dad graciously spent their vacation here helping me to finish it off. We tied it and Mom bound it. It would have been so much harder without their help. Thank you Mom and Dad!!
  
 In case you are curious...that is 784 2" squares sewn in the middle to create the picture. Had I figured that before I started, I probably wouldn't have started.
 


 Zelda is on my side of the bed, and Link is on Ryan's.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

very, very cool

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job Becky! You did the hard part... Planning and piecing it. It was fun to help you! Xxoo mom

Terry Neff Allen said...

Ross knows that you love him. He wants a Link quilt, too!