Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 Project

 Here is a glimpse of the big project I have taken on. 
You can't tell so well from the picture, but it is made up of 2" squares.
 It is a quilt, but I am going to let you guess what image it is going to be 
(except those I have already told of course). 


This Triangle piece is a big hint to those fellow geeks out there. 
Or cool people, depending on how you look at it :) 
A HUGE thanks to both my parents who taught me the skills to be able to do this. 
I really really really really appreciate you both.



And of course, I can't post without posting a picture of this cutie. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your quilt is going to be gorgeous! I love that cute face!
xxoooMom

Christopher J Barlow said...

oh oh i know what it is. May I put in an order for one.