Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not so glam shots and a little fun

You can't tell from this grumpy face, but Ellie actually likes the swing. She looks so small in it though.
Sticky traps are for bugs right? Well, not in my family. It has caught more people here than bugs I think. Sadly, I lost my slipper to it. It is so stuck on, that even if I somehow get it unstuck, it will come with a 1/4" of glue.


I wanted a few pictures of Ellie and I. NONE of them turned out normal. So this is the best you get. While taking pictures, Ellie suddenly grabbed my nose, and just left her hand there. I kept waiting for her to do something with it, but no. She just needed a handle for her hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I love the pic. of you and her holding on to your face HAHA. Hope you're enjoying living back East. It must be a fun adventure. Love, Nancy