Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How did it go?

Hey everyone! How did your week challenge go? I know some of you aren't done yet, just post when your week is up.
As for my challenge:
I had some great conversations with Mom! It was fun to get to know her more as a person (not just as my mom), and learn more about her growing up years. I like being able to understand her better, what things she needs and likes, and challenges she has faced.
I had wanted to do this interview with others, but I dropped the ball. At least the first step has been taken, and there is always this week!

5 comments:

David Barlow said...

I have a tummy ache now but i'm getting faster

Anonymous said...

I started small, an old refrigerator box. No good. I figured I needed to be up higher, so I got on top of a car…still no good. Decided to get higher. Got on top of a house…hurt my leg, still no good. I keep trying…but every time I try flying…it just doesn't work. I'm going to try flying off a parking garage next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Syl said...

I really enjoyed your calling me and asking me question...it was great for both us us! thanks Becky

Leslie said...

Mine was hit or miss--
I think I need to read the book my mom was referring to. I'm giving it some more time...I'm optimistic!! :)

Lonna said...

I started the knitting process and well it was going pretty good, until I found out that there is a tutorial missing from the ones that I was using, I searched and searched for it, alas no luck. I am not giving up though I am going to find someone that knits (really well) and bombard them with my questions.

I can now do three different stitches and I am getting faster, but I will keep at it. Thanks Becky.