Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bad pics = sorry

Look!!! I have a baby!!!! Isn't it sooo cute!! I never understood what I was looking at with other people's ultrasounds, but I can see it on mine and it is awesome!! I decided I could never tell because they were all probably bad copies like this. It is pretty clear in the original picture. You can see it's fat belly and everything, so you will just have to come over if you want to see it. Proof there really is something in there growing! It is almost 2 inches long now. Oh yes...for you who did not know...I am pregnant!

7 comments:

David Barlow said...

After the third kid I started being able to pick out what they were showing me

Leslie said...

Sooo cute is exactly what I was thinking. I was pretty sure I knew what Liv looked like down to her dark hair, judging by only the 28 week ultrasound...mothers intuition I am sure. How fun to SEE your baby for the first time! (Not to mention congrats on only having one in there.)

Syl said...

He/She is beautiful....like her/his mother!

Brian and Alicia said...

Becky that is so wonderful! Congratulations!! I am sure he or she is going to be adorable.

Lonna said...

You would think that after having two of my own I would be better at this game, but I am not. I can only make out the kiddels when it is in the later ultrasound.

Hooray for babies, and congrats!!!

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! We should get together to celebrate!

The georgia peach said...

didnt know you were pregnant congrats when are you due?