Friday, November 8, 2013

Mall of America

I went on a day trip recently with one of my best friends, Dana. We drove the 4 hours to Mall of America, shopped all day, and drove back late into the night. It was so much fun!

First off, we stopped at Ikea, which was across the street. We took full advantage of their Child Watch and did some Christmas shopping. Of course, we had to eat lunch there.

My dream has been to go to Lego land. It was there!! My life is now complete. They had some extremely cool sculptures made of legos. Yet, they were all made wimpy by the towering Transformer sculpture.
 This baby was about 2 1/2 stories tall from my estimate. The lego guys by/in it are probably about as tall as me. It was mind blowing. All made of little legos.
It was so fun to pick out our own legos from the bins and create our own guys (you pick out your own body parts). 
We walked and walked and shopped and shopped and ended the day watching a dance team show. Ellie loves dance so that made her day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed seeing your photos! The mall of America sounds like a lot of fun!
Xxoo
Mom