Thursday, June 7, 2012


This breakfast was too yummy not to take a picture. I have adapted a granola recipe to our liking, and adding fresh fruit makes it perfection!!! I was very satisfied after eating it.

 Ellie started using scissors last month. It is a favorite now. She seems to feel awfully important when she uses them. (For those worried I am being unsafe, I do stay right by her any time she has them and watch carefully. She seems to be a natural though.)
Ryan is now officially DONE with classes. Rotations start in July, and after June 25th (boards) he will be a truly happy man.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That is awesome that she is using scissors! I'm impressed. I'll have to get that granola recipe from you. It looks delicious! Can't wait to see you guys in June!

Anonymous said...

great granola breakfast! it looked yummy! Can't wait to see you all! good luck with your boards Ryan! So glad Ellie is feeling better!
xxoo MOm