Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flowers and Sunsets

Ryan got me beautiful flowers for Valentines Day. I am not a romantic, except when it comes to flowers.

Ellie loves having various items put on her. She is always bringing me something to put on her head, foot, or hand. My friend just gave us a baby fanny pack, and Ellie brings it to me every day to put on.

Gotta have a spaghetti face picture. Requirement for baby book.


We had a gorgeous sunset the other night. Of course, pictures never do it justice. But it was deep vibrant colors. This is our backyard.

2 comments:

Syl said...

What beautiful flowers! I think I have a spaghetti face of you too! What a glorious sunset! Love that cutie pie face!

Terry Neff Allen said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while. That Ellie just makes my day whenever I see her sweet face!
Can June be here sooner? Or can you break your foot, Becky so that I can come take care of you? Just kidding! DO NOT get sick or hurt!
Maybe I can just say that I'm so Ellie sick that it is a medical necessity that I come see her.