Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Golf


What better way to spend a weekend than to play golf with your siblings? David Chris and I played on Saturday. It is hard to say who won overall. See, David won point wise, but I lost the least amount of balls. And we played miniature golf also which I won point wise, but David got some cool hole-in-ones. Chris kinda hung out in the middle. David was playing miniature golf with a really small club and I had to get his picture.
Despite a few minor accidents (David got in the way of a club) it was an awesome afternoon, especially because we finished it off with some Swedish Meatballs at Ikea!

4 comments:

David Barlow said...

What about the video

Syl said...

That is a great pictures! Glad you guys had fun!

Christopher J Barlow said...

I want the video. Or did you put it on you-tube.
Christopher J Barlow

The Boswells said...

I have to say, David's form is great! Why the small club? Was is because it was Mini golf? Sounds fun someday I will have play with you.