Friday, May 29, 2009

Elann's turn!!

It seems I am destined to always be a day late for birthdays. The funny thing is, I even remember birthdays on the right day, just not long enough to do anything about it. Anyway, Elann, here is a delayed Happy Birthday!!!

Great things about Elann:

1. She is always smiling
2. She likes to write
3. She never seems to get dragged down(always seems positive)
4. She has cute kids
5. She has beautiful eyes

We love having you in the family, thanks for sharing your optimism!

4 comments:

Syl said...

Hope you had a great birthday Elann!

Anonymous said...

What happened to Elann's eyes? Aren't they currently beautiful? Why the past tense?

Ryan

Becky said...

That was a typo Ryan. All is fixed and well.

The Boswells said...

Yeah Elann! She is great! I am sad to say, I check your blog to see whose birthday I have missed this time. I don't even remember when my kids birthdays are let alone anyone else. I'm a terrible sister-in-law. Someday I'm going to be like you!